- Quick tip: Add someone to circles on Google Plus using a screen reader
- Accessibility in Google Apps – an overview
- WAI-ARIA for screen reader users: An overview of things you can find in some mainstream web apps today
- Improvements to the handling of the aria-pressed attribute
- What is WAI-ARIA, what does it do for me, and what not?
Tag Archives: aria-pressed
On Monday this week, Heydon Pickering brought to my attention that Firefox has a problem with the way it handles the aria-pressed attribute in some circumstances. aria-pressed is used on buttons (or elements that have a WAI-ARIA role of “button”) … Continue reading