- Quick tip: Add someone to circles on Google Plus using a screen reader
- Accessibility in Google Apps – an overview
- WAI-ARIA for screen reader users: An overview of things you can find in some mainstream web apps today
- Improvements to the handling of the aria-pressed attribute
- What is WAI-ARIA, what does it do for me, and what not?
Tag Archives: Support
After the release of Firefox 3, it became apparent that there were many questions that came up again and again on the various mailing lists. The accessibility team along with several community members formulated a set of frequently asked questions … Continue reading