- Quick tip: Add someone to circles on Google Plus using a screen reader
- Accessibility in Google Apps – an overview
- WAI-ARIA for screen reader users: An overview of things you can find in some mainstream web apps today
- Improvements to the handling of the aria-pressed attribute
- What is WAI-ARIA, what does it do for me, and what not?
Tag Archives: FirefoxOS
In my last post, I mentioned that we learned a few things from making the Firefox OS UI, code-named Gaia, more accessible over the past few months. This produced quite a few questions about what these things were. So rather … Continue reading
After my introductory video, quite some things happened in the realm of Firefox OS accessibility, and although we’re still not quite ready yet to release builds to beta testers, we’re getting closer to a state where this will be the … Continue reading