- Quick tip: Add someone to circles on Google Plus using a screen reader
- Accessibility in Google Apps – an overview
- WAI-ARIA for screen reader users: An overview of things you can find in some mainstream web apps today
- Improvements to the handling of the aria-pressed attribute
- What is WAI-ARIA, what does it do for me, and what not?
Tag Archives: button
It often happens that designers and web developers agree on the fact that they do not like the standard buttons or the styling capabilities of buttons in browsers. To work around this, they then resort to what’s called clickable text. … Continue reading →