- Quick tip: Add someone to circles on Google Plus using a screen reader
- Accessibility in Google Apps – an overview
- WAI-ARIA for screen reader users: An overview of things you can find in some mainstream web apps today
- Improvements to the handling of the aria-pressed attribute
- What is WAI-ARIA, what does it do for me, and what not?
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Hi there! Over the next few hours, I’ll move this blog over to a new host. Hopefully if all goes well, you won’t notice much outage during that move period.
Community member Ben Millard has pointed out in a recent blog post that roughly the same as shown in my example can be achieved using regular HTML 4 by embedding the input into the label. Thanks for that info, Ben! … Continue reading
Sorry it took me so long to get back to it, but here it is, my second tip on the usage of some easy ARIA markup to make your sites more accessible. Imagine this: You have a form where you … Continue reading
I just was notified of this post on the Yahoo! Developer Blog. http://developer.yahoo.net/blog/archives/2008/03/yahoo_search_re.html Go and try it out, works fantastic!